Last update: Feb 15, 2023
1. Permitted use
2. Prohibited use
By using our digital channels, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify or imitate the work, deconstruct or dismantle the site, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or allow a third party to do so.
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, or otherwise transfer rights or make available to a third party, content or services in any manner.
- Use or launch an automated system, including, but not limited to: "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers" that use the site in a manner that sends more requests to the server in a given period of time than would be reasonably expected of a human using a typical online browser.
- Use our digital channels in a manner that damages, disables, overburdens or impairs the channels or interferes with other parties' use and enjoyment of the channels.
- Mirror or include the channels in whole or in part in any other channel.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our digital channels.
- Access our digital channels in any manner other than within the framework that DigiQuip provides for access to the channels.
- Use our digital channels for any purpose or in any manner prohibited by these terms.
- Any unauthorized use of the content or the channels that may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
3. Copyright and Trademarks
Our digital channels are protected by applicable copyright law and other laws, including trademark and copyright protection laws. Our digital channels, including all works in the channels, belong to and are the property of DigiQuip or its licensors (if any). DigiQuip has all the copyright to the content. If there is no specific permission to use specific content, the content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, loan, sell, distribute, broadcast or create derivative works of the content on the site, partially or in its entirety, in any way. DigiQuip's logo and other trademarks used by DigiQuip from time to time are trademarks and the property of DigiQuip.
4. Information and material you register and share with us
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to or information about third-party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you will leave our digital channels. Such links or information do not imply that DigiQuip endorses, recommends, or sponsors third-party websites or the information contained therein. DigiQuip is not responsible for the availability of such websites. DigiQuip is not responsible or liable for such websites or their contents. If you use links to external sites, you will leave our digital channels and be subject to the terms and privacy policies in effect on those sites.
6. File Downloading
DigiQuip cannot guarantee or be held responsible for files available for download through our digital channels being free of viruses or other harmful data code, files, or programs.
7. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
DigiQuip and our partners make no warranty for the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, or accuracy of our digital channels or their contents. All information, software, products, services, and graphics are offered "as is", without any form of warranty.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall DigiQuip be liable for any losses or damages in any form arising from or in connection with the use of our digital channels, whether based on contract, compensation, neglect, liability, and even if DigiQuip has been informed of the possibility of damage.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your own conduct in our digital channels. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold DigiQuip, affiliated companies, partners, licensees, employees, agents, and all third-party information services harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential and indirect damages) and reasonable legal fees resulting from or arising out of or in connection with your use, misuse or inability to use our digital channels or the content, or any breach of these terms.